California Grass Fed Beef From Johansing Farms
Nestled on rolling hills, the Keyes Valley sits northeast of Paso Robles, bordered by Monterey County to its north. In 1974, the Johansing family began farming grain on the Keyes Valley Ranch; we started our cattle program in 1981 and planted our first vineyards in 1988. A family operation to its core, Johansing Farms is managed by brothers Peter and Barney Johansing.
- Higher in Vitamin A, and E.
- Higher in Beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Much higher in Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) associated with lowering cancer risk.
- No Antibiotics or added Hormones.
- Lower in Fat and Calories.
- Our Cattle have a longer and dramatically better life than the beef animal in the feedlot.